We have something in common…we share a relationship with money.
Everyone who earns money, spends money, borrows money, invests money, gives it away, receives it in any form, all share a collective relationship with money.
Plus, we all each have our own unique relationship with money, which is what we’ll focus on here.
The idea that you have a relationship with money may be new to you. In part, it’s related to your money consciousness…and the Law of Attraction.
As a vibrational being, your high and low energy vibrations carry over into your money transactions, attracting or repelling opportunities for more money.
For short, let’s call this your money vibe.
I’m curious – is your money vibe attracting money or repelling money?
If you’re not sure how to answer that question, consider this…
Money issues cause stress and stress causes money issues. This all becomes interwoven with our vibrational relationship with money, which further affects our ability to make money, manage it and build wealth.
The bottom line – stress brings down your vibration and the vibration of the money that passes through your hands literally, by electronic banking, and through other means like the use of credit cards.
According to the Law of Attraction, this lower vibration can have a repelling effect on the flow of money to you.
Like any relationship, our relationship with money can have its ups and downs. But, we want it to mostly be in the “feeling good” range, right?
Hint: When the subject of money comes up, do you normally feel elevated and hopeful? Or, do you feel uncomfortable or uneasy?
Look at your overall perspective about money. That will give you clues about the nature of your money vibe:
- If you feel elevated and maybe even joyful about the subject of money, then your money vibe is in the attracting range.
- If you dread the subject or you’re worried or struggling with money in some way, then your money vibe is probably repelling opportunities or solutions at least some of the time.
Extracted from my Money Manifesto©, here is the first of ten tenets to help you create an elevated relationship with money, keeping your money vibe highly attractive:
- Money holds a sacred place in my life. Like all of creation, I recognize the source of money as divine.
Inspired action steps for you to take that are related to this first tenet:
- Read the tenet several times and let it sink in.
- Ask yourself, “Is this true for me?”
- Memorize this affirmation and say it frequently: “I am an Infinite Being and my money Source is Divine!”
- Daily, place your hand over your heart, look at yourself in the mirror, and say the affirmation out loud 10 times. Look into your own eyes and mean it.
Adopting this one tenet will put you on the path to a positive money vibe, helping you to attract rather than repel opportunities to increase the money flows in your life.
© Deborah A. Lindholm
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEBSITE? You can, but please have integrity and include the following resource information in its entirety: Deborah Lindholm, Financial Therapist & Strategist is passionate about guiding powerful, self-aware women to make and manage money gracefully. If you’re ready to shift what is going on in your life or business around money, pick up your complimentary copy of The Money Manifesto© and other helpful money tips at http://www.moneysuccesssource.com/ where you may also schedule a free Money Success Booster Session.